This is a page for tropes relating to the currently-unnamed OCF TV Series
This page has the following sub-pages:
- OCF Tropes Page/Characters
- OCF Tropes Page/Organizations
- OCF Tropes Page/Season 1
- OCF Tropes Page/Season 2
- OCF Tropes Page/Season 3
- OCF Tropes Page/Season 4
Tropes relating to all seasonsEdit
- Big Bad: Every season thus far has at least one.
- Season 1: The Ace of Spades, though he's ultimately a pawn of Hector.
- Season 2: Hector, whose attempts to be a chessmaster blow up in his face and ultimately get him killed by his nemesis Mastermind and lead to the complete destruction of his organization.
- Season 3: Mastermind and Marshal S. Grant form a Big Bad Duumvirate with Lloyd Kumar either acting as Dragon-In-Chief or making it a triumvirate. The addition of Muneca as a Final Boss working her own agenda makes it a Big Bad Ensemble.
- Season 4: There is no clear Big Bad as of now, though there are several contenders for the title.
- Cluster F Bomb: There's profanity, and lots of it.
- Mob War: Every season so far has been largely focused on wars between the gangs.
- Running Gag: The Vipers tend to go to war, forcing Omnia Venena to get involved just as a game Lloyd was excited for is released. The Wolves get in on the gag in S4.
- In Season 1, it was Infamous: Second Son.
- In Season 3, it was Watch_Dogs.
- In Season 4, it was The Evil Within, then Lords of the Fallen.