Eight assassins walk into a bar... well, you get the rest.
Danger! Terror! Excitement! These words describe describe the all-new direction of this "super" crime epic series! A whole new stunning chapter in the world of crime! The six deadliest assassins alive in the criminal underworld are summoned by the mysterious and savage Muñeca: The World's Greatest Assassin with high ranking political and government ties. Each of them called upon for deadly skills and reputation to form a "crew": a group single-minded "lone" hunters sent on a suicide mission. Their goal: to kill a mad scientist from starting a new plague on the East Coast! The reward: A fortune, pardons for their crimes, and a test of their grwat skills. However, how can these killers follow a mission...when they're at each others throats!
- Muneca - The Master of Murder. a frightful individual hidden behind a doll mask with inhuman skills and calculative intellect. It has a penchant for "collecting souls."
- Raz Dovev - The Black Operative. a former Mossad agent turned freelance hitman. A master of the shadows. He yearns to test his mettle against his co-conspirators in his so called "to-do list"
- Lullaby - The Bandaged Outlaw. A whiskey guzzling aussie outlaw with an appetite of destruction and a taste for blood. Back from the dead, he seeks those who wronged him and ruined his former life.
- Valkyrie - The Phantom Soldier. A former SAS operative who uses his military skills as the top hitman for the military like organization, The United Crime Corps. He bears a one-sided grudge against Patton Trask in a previous war.
- Alejandro - The Silent Luchador. A luchador mask wearing bodyguard and freelance hitman who seeks to better his skills and find his calling, but always taking the wrong directions.
- Elena Dubrovnik - The Bitch From Moscow.
- Patton Trask - The Sniper King. An Omnia Venena contract hitman with indispensable marksman ship. He is a man who seeks comfort when his allies are in his crosshairs.
- Dr. Fredrick Goldsmith II- A billionaire genius professor struck with a deadly deteriorating disease and lives in a private island. In his final days, he seeks to strike the East Coast with a flesh eating plague and profit on the vaccine, all the while teaching first world nations a terrifying lesson.
- Omni Key - A battle harden sniper and criminal mercenary whose cybernetic arm bears the ultimate battle scar. He is the leader of Goldsmith's security force that guards the island. He bears a never-ending grudge against The Crew.
- Javier the Condemned - Omni-Keys' psychopathic second in command. A former member of the Los Sicarios cartel with an appetite of all things murder.
- Character X
- Character Y
l'isola di Decadimento! (The Island of Decay !) ArcEdit
|S601||Island of Decay Part 1: Welcome To....The Crew!||Synopsis|
|S602||Island of Decay Part 2: Enter.... The Island of Plagues!||Synopsis|
Island of Decay Part 3: Escape...Or Decay!
Gara Morte all'Oblio ! (Death Race To Oblivion!) ArcEdit
|S604||Death Race to Oblivion! Part 1||Synopsis|
|S605||Death Race to Oblivion! Part 2||Synopsis|
|S606||Death Race To Oblivion! Part 3||Synopsis|
La bestia di Zolnerowich Maniero! (The Beast of Zolnerowich Manor!) ArcEdit
|S607||The Beast of Zolnerowich Manor Part 1||Synopsis|
|S608||The Beast of Zolnerowich Manor Part 2||Synopsis|
|S609||The Beast of Zonerowich Manor Part 3||Synopsis|
Riparte Il Tormento della Prigione di Alighieri ! ArcEdit
Riparte Il Tormento della Prigione di Alighieri Part 1
Riparte Il Tormento della Prigione di Alighieri Part 2
Riparte Il Tormento della Prigione di Alighieri Part 3